1. Prospectus along with the Registration Form can be obtained from the School Office on all working days either on Cash Payment of 500/- or by post by sending Demand Draft of 550/- in favour of The Ummed International School drawn on Bank of Baroda payable at Abu Road.
2. The Registration for classes Nursery to XI is open to all, irrespective of social status, religion or community.
3. Registration is mandatory for admission. No student can be considered for admission unless the child is already registered. Registration fee is Rs. 1500/-.
4. The name of the applicant will be registered on receipt of the Registration Form for admission duly completed. Kindly pay attention while entering the Name and Date of Birth of the child.
5. Verification of the Registration Form will be done by the Admission Office Incharge.
6. Duly completed Registration Form signed by the parents, along with the Registration Fee is to be submitted in the School Office or sent by Speed Post.
7. The acceptance of the Registration Form and the Registration Fee by the school is by no means an obligation of the school to provide admission.
1. The Registration Fee 1500/- is to be paid through the Demand Draft.
2. The Demand Draft should be in favour of The Ummed International School drawn on Bank of Baroda payable at Abu Road, A/c name The Ummed International School , A/c no. 26220200000751, IFSC Code BARB0ABROAD. The same may be transferred through NEFT also.
3. The Registration Form can also be downloaded from the school’s website http://www.theummedinternationalschool.com . In case the Registration Form is downloaded then additional 550/- is to be remitted along with the registration fee 1500 + 550=2050/-. The prospectus will be sent by post once the Admission Office receives the duly completed Registration Form along with the Registration Fee.
4. The Registration fee deposited is non-refundable and non-transferable in all situations, circumstances and outcomes.
5. Admission fee Rs. 5000/- to be paid one time at the time of admission is non- refundable and non-transferable in all situations, circumstances and outcomes.
Documents for Registration
1. The following documents are to be submitted with the Registration Form
a. Registration Fee
b. Original Birth Certificate of the student along with a photocopy of the same. The original certificate will be returned after due verification. The birth certificate should be issued by the Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority. No request for change of Date of Birth shall be entertained under any circumstances by the school
c. Photocopy of the Mark Sheet of the last Exam taken.
d. One recent passport size coloured photograph of the child with a light background 2. After the registration, Admit Card for the Aptitude Assessment will be sent to the address mentioned in the Registration Form. Please ensure the communication address and the email address is clearly mentioned in the Registration Form.
Aptitude Assessment and Interactive Session
1. The Aptitude Assessment is specifically designed to explore the academic inclination and potential in English, Hindi and Mathematics, within the purview of the syllabi defined for the specific class in which he/she is currently studying.
2. Those candidates who qualify are invited for personal interaction. The Parents are expected to accompany their children to meet the School Admission Committee. The personal interaction explores the child's educational development, use of language, social skills, academic and co-curricular interests. The aim of the interaction is to find what the child knows, understands and enjoys and also to find out the level of adaptability of the child to the Residential School setup. 3. At the time of the Aptitude Assessment the child must be studying in one class lower than the one he/she is seeking admission into.
|Admission Class||AGE CRITERIA|
|Nursery||3 to 3.5 years old as on 1st April of the new academic year|
|LKG||3.5 to 4.5 years old as on 1st April of the new academic year|
|UKG||4.5 to 5.5 years old as on 1st April of the new academic year|
|Class I||5.5 to 6.5 years old as on 1st April of the new academic year|
|Class II||6.5 to 7.5 years old as on 1st April of the new academic year|
|Class III||7.5 to 8.5 years old as on 1st April of the new academic year|
|Class IV||8.5 to 9.5 years old as on 1st April of the new academic year|
|Class V||9.5 to 10.5 years old as on 1st April of the new academic year|
|Class VI||10.5 to 11.5 years old as on 1st April of the new academic year|
|Class VII||11.5 to 12.5 years old as on 1st April of the new academic year|
|Class VIII||12.5 to 13.5 years old as on 1st April of the new academic year|
|Class IX||13.5 to 14.5 years old as on 1st April of the new academic year|
|Class X||14.5 to 15.5 years old as on 1st April of the new academic year|
|Class XI||15.5 to 16.5 years old as on 1st April of the new academic year|
Documents for Admission(i). Original Transfer Certificate
1. If the Transfer Certificate, in original, is not submitted, either on the date of joining or within 30 days of the date of joining, the student’s admission will be cancelled and the name will be removed from the school's roll.
2. Details like the Candidate's name, Father’s name, Mother’s name and Date of Birth furnished in the Registration Form must match exactly with the details given in the Transfer Certificate.
(ii). Photocopy of the Birth Certificate
(iii). Photocopy of the Mark Sheet of the last promotion examination taken in the previous school indicating promotion to the next class along with Character Certificate.
(iv). Photocopy of the Aadhar Card of Father, Mother and the Candidate.
(v). Photocopy of the Aadhar Card of the Local Guardian (Only for Boarders).
(vi). Four recent passport size coloured photographs of the child with a light background
(vii). Child’s recent postcard size coloured photograph with both parents/legal guardian with a light background
(viii). Two recent passport size coloured photographs of local guardian, (Only for Boarders), with a light background
(ix). If the child belongs to any of the SC/ST/OBC categories, attach the attested copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority.
(x).Proof of Brother and / or Sister seeking admission in school.
(xi). Certificate in case of child with special needs
(xii). Duly filled Medical Form (provided by school)
(xiii). Undertakings on the prescribed format
(xiv). Indemnity Bond on non-judicial stamp paper as per the draft given by the school.